During this time of need, Black’s Pest Services has made some necessary changes to help slow the spread of coronavirus. Please refer to our letter below to learn more about these changes and call us with any further questions.
We are here to serve you and we don’t expect any interruption in our services but we have a few changes.
The professional pest control industry is an essential service responsible for the protection of public health, food, and property. We continue to protect our clients during these difficult times. Our technicians have always been trained, tested, and certified in the use of personal protective equipment (PPE). Our technicians routinely employ the use of respirators, eye protection, gloves, and clothing to conform with safety requirements established by the EPA and the Occupational Health and Safety Administration.
We are taking the following steps to ensure the safety of your family, as well as our employees and their families.
• In most cases, our services can be performed on the exterior of your home; this eliminates the need for direct human contact.
• Should interior service be required, our technician or our office will call to confirm that no one in your residence has COVID-19 symptoms or is in quarantine. Should someone in your home have COVID-19 symptoms or be quarantined, our technician will not enter your home.
• When performing interior services, our technicians will use appropriate personal protective equipment to protect both themselves and your family. PPE includes a respirator or face mask, goggles, and gloves.
• Finally, all our employees have been advised to say at home should they exhibit COVID-19 symptoms or have come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19. In addition to the steps mentioned above, we have taken the following steps to protect our entire workforce.
• We have directed all of our office employees to work from home whenever possible.
• We have canceled all meetings and travel until further notice.
• We have set up regular disinfecting of our offices to ensure the safety of any employees that need to go to our offices.
*Our service staff take their service trucks home and work from home. They stagger times to resupply.
Please call us if you have any questions. Wishing you and your loved ones safety and comfort during this difficult time.
Bernard K Black